The GP Liaison links Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital with general practice, ensuring processes work as seamlessly as possible and that doctors, practice staff and patients have a positive experience with the hospital.
The GP Liaison:
- Connects GPs to specialists who meet their needs and the needs of their patients in terms of speciality and skills, availability and clinical approach
- Updates GPs on specialists who offer sub-specialties or services new and/or unique to Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
- Brings relevant education to general practices when required. This can be a simple meet and greet with a specialist or organising education on a clinical topic of interest
- Provides updates on recent innovations at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital that contribute to improved patient outcomes
- Is available to listen to any difficulties GPs may have dealing with Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and takes those issues forward internally
Any practices that would like to meet a particular specialist or receive educational updates on specific topics are invited to contact our GP Liaison.
Phone: 0427 327 321
Register your Interest
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital's GP Liaison runs various education and information events for GPs throughout the year. If you'd like to be notified of future events, please email the GP Liaison on the email address above.